Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Not for Everybody: Forever 21, Love Culture, H&M

I could never understand why the same t-shirt or jacket that I tried on at H&M or Forever 21 that made me look frumpy, made another girl look so fabulous. I see girls all over campus wearing clothing from these stores and making the pieces look so cute, and they are affordable on top of that. If I tried to pull off the same exact outfit i would look a hot mess, lol. I don't know if the clothing is made for girls with a box shape with a large chest, but it just doesn't work for me. The only things that I can get out of those stores are tank tops, and sometimes shirts and sweaters. So instead, I've had to turn to online websites like karmaloop, PLNDR, Klassiq, Concrete Rose, etc and boutiques like C'est La Vie, Iklektikk, etc. Even though I have to spend a little bit more money for these items, a lot of times they last longer and fit much better. Also, I have found by stepping outside the box we call the "mall", I was able to discover a lot of cool sites and boutiques that carry pieces that I never see anyone else in.

Does anyone else has similar/dissimilar sentiments?

No comments:

Post a Comment