Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Polo...On Polo...On Polo

This is a trend that I have noticed in Michigan, but I don't know if it happens anywhere else. The polo from head to toe trend. They are wearing polo hats, polo shirts, polo shorts, polo underwear, and polo shoes. I see about five or six horse logos popping out, and I'm wondering if anyone should ever have on that much polo for one outfit besides the store mannequin? I like to see guys coordinate their outfits with different brands, it shows that they have their own personal flair. If all you wear is the same brand head to toe, it seems like you don't like to take risks fashion wise. What's even more interesting to me is, I wonder how the owner and the top execs of the company feel about having young African American males among their highest consuming clientele? Is it important to be a conscious buyer and be aware of the companies' actions and views, or is that not something the consumer is responsible for?

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment